Tuesday, August 22, 2017

Looks aren't everything.


Recently, the folks of the home where we keep our extra things received this lovely new shower head as a gift from their daughter and son-in-law.  I have to admit, I fell for it.  I just couldn't wait to take a shower.  There would be lots of water!  It would have good pressure!  

There's just one tiny problem.  Because most showers are electric here, you have to choose between heat and pressure.  The old nasty shower head easily reduced the water to a trickle so that at least that trickle would be hot.  This lovely mechanism is unable to reduce pressure sufficiently to obtain water that even resembles hot.  

So, if it was up to me, I'd get this beauty uninstalled as quickly as possible.  
Looks definitely aren't everything!

No comments: