Monday, August 7, 2017

I can't believe I just did that!

I just deleted Saturday's post, entitled, "Olmos Special Meetings - Day 1".  Fortunately, it was a short post, so I will paste it back here.  I think if it had been one of my long posts, I would just have to go to my room and cry for a while!  

May 20

                7:00 breakfast this morning because of the meetings

                8:30 or so I noticed that I was plenty warm. Looking at the thermometer in our bedroom, I discovered why. It was 64° - up 10 degrees or so from when I looked at the temp soon after getting out of bed.

                Lovely meetings today with a nice soup full of vegetables accompanied by rolls at lunch

                The supper bell rang a few minutes before 5:00 - spaghetti with meat sauce and salad with a maracuya dessert.

                Now I need to go find out if the shower is free and water is available to take a shower and wash my hair.

No comments: