Thursday, August 24, 2017

Who slept there???


Making the bed down here is slightly more complicated than at home simply because they don't tuck anything in.  They just fold up whatever ends are left over and hanging out.  This means that the bed generally gets messier because no covers are being held in place at all underneath the mattress.  My bed this past Tuesday night, however, proved to be an extreme case.  I crawled into bed, exhausted.  I had already turned the light out, so I couldn't see too well, but I just couldn't seem to get the covers where I wanted them.  Oh well, I'll just make do with things the way they are because I don't have the energy to make any major adjustments at present.  I woke up several times in the night trying to figure out what had happened to my sheet and what exactly was that tangled around my legs.  When I woke up yesterday morning, I discovered that the main culprit had been the fitted sheet.  It just wouldn't stay on!  I had to find it several times while I was making the bed, because it would spring off its designated corner and hide somewhere underneath all the other covers.  I think if I see that sheet on my bed the next time we visit that home, I'll do some rearranging before I go to bed!  

No comments: