Monday, October 23, 2017

SHE'S HERE!!!!!!

Sometime back in the middle of August, my friend, Kim, and I had been discussing what might become of me after Ookyoung left to be with April.  Brett H. had written to me earlier asking if I knew of anyone coming down from the States during that time who could accompany me in the field. If not, they would try to arrange to have a young Ecuadorian girl come to be with me until preps.  

So, Kim and I had been mulling over a few possibilities when she mentioned to Jeff T. that I would be without a co-worker for six weeks in September and October.  His response was to recommend her for the position!  Kim and I both kind of laughed if off, not really imagining that it could really happen. 

Long story short: It DID happen.  
With green lights from all the responsible brothers, Kim became my companion from Sept. 12 - Oct. 19.  It was JUST perfect!!!!

Technically, Kim's arrival date was Sept. 11, but I didn't actually see her until the wee hours of Sept. 12.  Rebekah Murray accompanied me to the airport so I wouldn't have to go alone at that time of night, and she snapped a couple of shots of Kim's and my joyful reunion.  



No comments: