Tuesday, October 24, 2017

An afternoon out

Kim and I had no plans for Tuesday afternoon, so we took advantage of the free time to make a trip to the center.  I needed to have my phone looked at again, and we decided to have a coffee while we were there.  Right before lunch.  But at least we were fixing our own lunch today and wouldn't be obligated to eat a heaping plateful of food.  


We felt so sorry for this man selling colorful moving dogs that we almost bought one just to give him a sale, but common sense won out, and we walked on.

Coffee at La Terraza

Along with a sweet crepe and ice cream


I'm not sure I would want to order this as my wedding cake; it seems a bit like a bad omen.

Back at Sra. Jeidy's

That walkway out to the gate is quite slanted, and thus, very slippery when it gets wet!  Good thing there's a gate to hang on to.

We shared our upstairs space with two chickens and a dog.


Sra. Jeidy

The school at the end of Sra. Jeidy's street



So that you can see both chickens

No comments: