Monday, October 23, 2017

More visitors

Ookyoung left Ipiales on Wednesday, September 6, for Quito.  April Pierce, one of our convention visitors, arrived early from the States to do a little visiting before the rounds begin.  April labored in Ecuador for three years before returning to Washington in 2007.  She and Ookyoung were co-workers on this staff, so it was arranged that they would be together during this pre-convention rounds visiting time.  That left me without a co-worker for just under a week.  Fortunately, Vaughn Ellingson and Alberto Basurto were "free" to accompany me for a few days, so I didn't have to have a bunch of studies and a gospel meeting by myself.  I VERY much appreciated their help!  

And it seems that these are the only pictures I took while they were with me!

Lunch at Asaditos in the mall food court after returning to Ipiales from Ibarra on Saturday
Andrés recommended the parrillada platter for the three of us to share, and I believe we found it to be quite enough food between the three of us!  


No comments: