Saturday, July 22, 2017

My return to the world of Blog

My last post was April 12, 2017.  I wonder if I can still remember how to do this thing called blogging.  My dear grandma told me the other evening that she still checks my blog every night "just in case."  I told her that catching up yet again was on my to-do list but that the list is long.  That said, I won't try to make lightning progress tonight.  Maybe I'll just try to get us out of Ecuador and into Peru.  And we'll see how it goes from there.  Welcome back to me and to those of you who check in occasionally to see if I have a pulse.  Here goes...

2 comments:

Eldon said...

Welcome back. Looking forward to your Peru adventures!

Ruth S. said...

I, too, occasionally (no, not daily like your dear Grandma!) check to see if you've posted anything, so what a sweet treat today to "join" your travels!