Friday, March 18, 2016

In which I bid a fond farewell to my beloved Manabí

After the fellowship and gospel meetings in Portoviejo on Sunday morning








"Hay un camino"

"Good Morning, Teacher"

"Los pollitos"

After lunch with Ramón & Narcisa and their dear family, I headed off to another fellowship meeting in Jipijapa with Guido and Ketty, Walter, Alberto and Rebecca.  It was the Basurto's first time to be with the Jipijapa folks for meeting, and I went along to serve as their blind guide.  We had a very nice meeting and supper together in the home where the meeting was afterwards.  From there, Guido and Ketty took me back to the bach, stopping by the bus terminal on the way to purchase a ticket for the next day to take me to my new field.  I'm thankful for all the sweet memories I'll have of this field!

No comments: