Thursday, March 31, 2016

Dolphin sighting

Sorry.  They were too fast and too far away for my camera.  You'll just have to take my word for it.  

Last Wednesday when Marsha and I were getting ready for our next study on the porch of our "beach house" in Cadeate, I glanced up and saw a dolphin jump.  Wow!  Not every day you see something like that!  First time in my life actually.  I assumed that would be the end of it.  However, the dolphins had something else in mind.  Marsha and I watched the ocean for a good 15-20 minutes, watching dolphins appear here and there, swimming, jumping and playing in the waves.  It was a good thing the time for our study was flexible!

I had about 20 pictures on my phone that look essentially exactly like this as I tried to capture jumping dolphins.  There is no evidence in any of them that I was successful.  The view is great anyway.

Climbing higher in the "tower" next door





Looking out the other way

Looks like we're a ways up!  




Looking down on the house where we actually stay
That hammock is my absolute favorite spot!


Looking straight down from the top balcony
Don't fall!!!

No comments: