Friday, March 18, 2016

Bach cleaning

On December 30, the girls and I (okay, just I) decided to give the bach in Portoviejo a thorough cleaning.  As in a "cleaning like you have never been cleaned" cleaning.  Though it was not the girls' idea, they were quite game to help, and of course, I was very willing to accept their help!  I took the bedroom/kitchen/living room, and the girls took the kitchen/laundry room/entryway and bathroom.  (Three total rooms, in case you've forgotten)  We worked fiendishly for at least three hours (I must confess that I now forget our start and stop times.) when someone reminded me that we hadn't had supper yet.  It was Wednesday night, so we also had to get ready to go to Bible study.  Yikes!  Since we had absolutely no food in the bach, that meant we had to be ready to walk out the door in something like 20 minutes!  In that amount of time, we got everything back to normal in our living space, showered (3 girls, one shower) and got our bags ready to go since we were spending the night elsewhere.  All that rushing around probably stirred up some dust, but we were quite satisfied with the final result of our bach cleaning.  Thanks heaps, girls!  








No comments: