Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Summer Bucket List Deadline

Well, the day finally arrived in which "Time No More" had been declared in the race for the title of King/Queen of Summer.  I tallied up my completed items and submitted the list to the "Boss of the Summer Bucket List."  Several items that I hadn't even hoped to complete were checked off while some of the easier ones remained unfinished.  Several had gone unphotographed (and remain unblogged).  Regardless of who "won," I would be willing to bet that I had the most fun.

P.S. - I completed 64 out of 83 total items.

P.P.S. - I still have not learned who completed the most items on their bucket list.  Perhaps my little sister did not want to fork over the title?  :-)

P.P.P.S - Looking forward to next summer.  Or perhaps a winter bucket list would be in order??

3 comments:

Karmen said...

A winter bucket list? You're wearin' me out, chica!

Karmen said...

Also, end-of-bucket-list-season sadly coincided with studying-like-a-madwoman-season, which is why results were a little delayed in being released. (I'm just taking a page from the SOA and making you wait a couple of months... but they're still forthcoming.)

Kamela said...

Glad to hear that we may know who the king or queen of summer is by wintertime anyway. :)