Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Summer Bucket List #38 (again)

HUNT FOR SEA SHELLS

When I told my friend Emily H. about my sea shell dilemma, she was immediately sympathetic.  Since the (additional) requirement passed down by the Summer Bucket List Boss was that the sea shells had to be found in nature, we had to go about accomplishing this activity in a different way than I had attempted initially.  When Emily came along with her dad to shoot the workers' picture before Mt. Sterling convention, she brought a bag full of sea shells that she had brought back from a couple of different beaches visited during family vacations.  While I averted my eyes, she hid some of them in the nature surrounding us, and I proceeded to hunt for (and find) them.  We enjoyed ourselves immensely, and finally this bucket list item was legitimately completed.  Thanks, Emily!


No comments: