Saturday, November 9, 2013

Summer Bucket List #46

Oh Dad was thrilled when I talked him into helping me with this one!

MAKE BIRD FEEDERS

This seemed like a good Sunday afternoon project.  There was no Gospel Meeting.  Grandpa R. was over for the day.  What was to stop us?  I will have to commend my father for being such a good sport about all this silliness.  So, here we go...


The first bird feeder completed to perfection

Getting it just right...



No, one would not do.  The Bucket List required us to MAKE BIRD FEEDERS.  That is plural.  And so we did.  Works of art, no?


4 comments:

Karmen said...

Lovely bird feeders. And I commend you for making 2. But I still have to ask... is there any bird food in there??? What are they eating??

Kamela said...

I was pretty sure I would hear from you about that. Technically, however, the bucket list does not specify that you must use the bird feeders to feed birds. We did as much as we could do without being wasteful in buying birdseed that would never be used beyond the point of filling up these lovely feeders on a single occasion.

Karmen said...

Yeah, it's not even so much the lack of bird feed, it's the lack of a place to put the bird feed... could you if you wanted to?

Kamela said...

Oh, you can totally put bird seed in them. You just take off the lid and add the yummy food. That's the purpose of them, you know. I looked the instructions for these things up on a real live actual "How to make a bird feeder" website. They're the real thing.