Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Summer Bucket List #82

GO WATERSKIING, WAKEBOARDING OR TUBING

This was an activity that I definitely assumed I would not have the opportunity to complete, especially now that preps and convention season was upon us.  However, my friend, Emily Helmreich, heard of my plight and found a way to be of assistance.  On Saturday, Aug. 17, after a full work day at Mt. Sterling, I went home with the Helmreich family.  After a short rest at home, we set out with the boat and equipment for both waterskiing and tubing.  It was a lovely afternoon, and we enjoyed not only the initial bucket list activity we had set out on completing but a few others as well (see following posts).

Backing the boat into the river

They were way too concerned about getting "just the right angle" on this one!


Oh, what fun it is to ride in a tube over the wake!

No comments: