Wednesday, November 20, 2013

A quick trip to Texas


On our way home from Boyden, IA, I received a phone call with the news that I would have the privilege of attending the Spanish convention at Georgetown, TX in October.  I had been there in 2006 before I was in the Work, so I was delighted to have the opportunity to return.  After much hoopla regarding tickets and travel arrangements, we finally got things finalized.  On the way back to Indiana after convention, I would have the additional privilege of spending a little time with my brother and his wife near Oklahoma City.  Below is my flight itinerary.

Tuesday, Oct. 8 - Depart Indianapolis @7:15 am - Southwest Flight 387
                             Arrive in Denver @ 8:00 am
                             Depart Denver @ 9:00 am - Southwest Flight 2188
                             Arrive in Austin @ 12:00 pm

Monday, Oct. 14 - Depart Killeen / Fort Hood Regional Airport @ 7:15 am - American Flight 2852
                              Arrive in Dallas / Fort Worth @ 8:05 am
                              Depart Dallas / Fort Worth @ 9:45 am - American Flight 1569
                              Arrive in Oklahoma City @ 10:45 am

Tuesday, Oct. 15 - Depart Oklahoma City @ 10:07 am - Delta Flight 1802
                              Arrive in Atlanta @ 1:05 pm
                              Depart Atlanta @ 1:41 pm - Delta Flight 2479
                              Arrive in Indianapolis @ 3:16 pm

No comments: