Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Summer Bucket List #39

HAVE A WATER BALLOON FIGHT

Since I knew that there would be a number of "young people" at the Holloway's 4th of July get-together in Mackinaw, Illinois, I took a package of water balloons along in case anyone would be interested in helping me check this item off of my bucket list.  As it turned out, young people of all ages got involved in this event.  I didn't take many pictures due to my participation in the "fight."  Evidence that I participated will be noted in the next couple of blog posts in which moisture evidently worked its way into the mechanisms of my "camera" (phone).  

All filled and ready to throw
This was only one of several batches of ammunition used over the course of the afternoon.

Did someone get you, Sam?

No comments: