Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Evidence of True Love

On July 4, 2013, I forewent my opportunity to check off item #45 on my summer bucket list (Go to a parade) in order to watch two of my favorite little boys play soccer.  And if someone bypasses me in the race for the "King/Queen of Summer" crown, so be it!

A bunch of little soccer players all ready to take the field
Adrian's out there somewhere.

Sam and Fleece settle in to spectate.

The goalie gives us a thumbs up.

Foiling a goal attempt by the opposing team

Some of them spent a good deal of time without any idea where the ball was.

Not enough action on the soccer field for you, Sam?

Ah!  This is more comfortable!

Water break

This is pre-game!

Sam's team is ready to go.

Good job, fellas!  I can hardly think how a parade could have topped this!

No comments: