Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Happy July 4!

Since Dad and Mom flew down to Oklahoma to be with Kyle and Kalynn over the 4th, I was on my own.  I started the day out with the making of a fruit salad (previously blogged), then went to Morton for a "soccer experience" (previously blogged) before making my way to the Holloway's annual 4th of July get-together (partly previously blogged).  I headed back home in the afternoon in order to water the multitudes of grasses, flowers, bushes and a tree in Mom and Dad's yard so that they would not be dead when the parents returned.  With a "little" (translated: a lot) of help from my grandparents and cousin, we finished the task in time to attend the fireworks show at Eureka Lake Park (blog entry to follow).  A wonderful day to celebrate the birth of our great country.

A few random shots from the Holloway's shindig
Adrian savors his popsicle.

A fiercely competitive game of volleyball
(Post-water balloon fight - Can you tell?)

Music
(Post-water balloon fight - No doubt about it now!)

No comments: