Tuesday, December 31, 2019

Return trip

We spent just one night in Tena, and the following day, Norman took Jim, Alberto, Eli and me back to Lago.  We stopped at the same waterfall on the way back, though I didn't pay the $2.00 to go down and see it this time.  I stayed in the parking lot and took pictures of all the flowers around the place.  

Breakfast in Tena before our departure
Jim and Alberto spent two weeks with Eli and me so that Jim could get to know our field a bit since he is new to the country.  David and his mother were visiting from Quito while David's house was having a bit of a remodel job.  

Across the road from the gas station where we stopped for a restroom break



Tourist stop











We saw lots of red dirt on this particular stretch of road.


For some reason, I always feel compelled to take pictures of CAT plants!



The home of Sra. Magdalena Cartagena where we had one of our Bible studies on the way back to Lago Agrio

No comments: