Monday, December 16, 2013

Starting a new rug

So, two and a half years ago or so for Mother's Day, we three LiaBraaten children purchased enough fabric to make five smallish rugs for Mom's first grade classroom.  To date (November 2013), one has been completed, two others started and the last two sitting in a bag in the form of fabric strips.  I finally decided that there was no time like the present to get going on rug #4.  Who knows, maybe she'll get all her rugs in time for Mother's Day 2014?!  

The strips

Started!

A little farther

I finished this rug before Thanksgiving, and I believe I have a picture of the completed project, which I will post later if I can find it.  :-)

2 comments:

Karmen said...

Wait... you FINISHED it???? :D

Kamela said...

I must have forgotten to mention it. So sorry about that. I'll try to do better next time. :-)