Monday, December 16, 2013

Family Traditions New and Old

New: After dinner family trivia

Old: Parker's "My Hero" Routine

Old: After dinner nap

New: Rugging on the couch

 Old: Family game of Nouns
Sick?  Too much turkey?  Partner not guessing correctly?

I'm including this picture mainly because of Lacie in the background.  She can't put her project down long enough to fully engage in Nouns.  They're hooked, I tell you!  :-) 

It's this big...

Grandpa and Grandma were partners.

This one must have been funny.  Wait...most of them are.

Dad acts for his brother and youngest niece.

I believe that would be a muzzleloader.

Royalty of some sort

Laid back and relaxed, Parker acts with confidence.

A series of Mom...



It must be something you eat.

I don't remember the word "elephant" being in this game.  Any other guesses?

This thing has a tail perhaps.

Family traditions are such fun!


No comments: