Monday, December 16, 2013

Leaf Raking Day

On Saturday, November 16, a crew of friends got together to rake leaves at the Shoals convention grounds.  It was a nice nippy day with no wind - perfect for raking leaves!  I spent most of the morning engaged in the task at hand but did manage to snap a few pictures in the process.

A lot o' leaves (and this is just a sampling)

The main goal is to get the leaves away from the buildings, so they won't be such a fire hazard.  This is where I spent a good deal of my time.

Taking them all back into the woods

Leaves coming down off the roof
 (Always after the ground underneath had already been raked!)

2 comments:

Anita said...

This was always one of my favorite days!!!

Kamela said...

It was a very nice day, and I didn't even get any blisters!