Monday, December 16, 2013

Jumping hay bales

Karmen and I decided to take a walk on Friday morning.  The first thing we found was a bunch of hay bales lined up in one of the fields.  We took them as our personal challenge and emerged from the encounter victorious.

I'll let the pictures speak for themselves.

















No, I am not praying.  I'm trying to get my bouquet situated just right.

You can't even see the bouquet, but it's there.

I was a little less graceful than my sister.









And now we're off to further adventures as we walk on.

3 comments:

Karmen said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Karmen said...

I was thinking more graceful...
(Had to try this again, my last attempt had part of the proof-that-I'm-not-a-robot gibberish at the end.)

Kamela said...

Oh, no. You were daring and graceful. I was timid and clumsy. But thank you. :-)