Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Carolinas bound

Just before Thanksgiving, Janet and I received phone calls to let us know that we had been invited to the Carolinas for Special Meeting rounds in January.  I was ecstatic!  The meetings and visits will be primarily in areas where I was when I had my brief stay in the Carolinas in the spring of 2012.  It will be so special to see those friends again as well as my Very Good Friend, Jennifer Grady, my co-worker when I was there.  And I will try to behave more betterly this time.  :-)

Where I will be for Special Meetings:

Sunday, January 5 - Sumter, SC
Tuesday, January 7 - Summerville, SC
Thursday, January 9 - Myrtle Beach, SC
Sunday, January 12 - Wilmington, NC

Janet and I will fly from Indianapolis to Charlotte by way of Chicago on December 31 and return on January 14.  It will be a very good way to begin a new year!


4 comments:

Karmen said...

Wahoo on the trip. And on being all updated - fun to read. And on behaving more betterly. Good plan.

Kamela said...

Thumbs up to all of the above!

Ruth S. said...

I was going to comment that you should think of Knoxville as a stopping point on the way south, but then I got to the end and read you're flying...

Kamela said...

Oh, Ruth, that would have been so nice! Maybe another time. :-)