Saturday, October 20, 2012

Warning...Many pictures to come

Ardith and I very much enjoyed spending a few days with the Klepzig family this week.  My two little friends, Gwendolyn and Bennett, are so adorable that my camera takes nearly constant pictures, almost seemingly of its own accord!

Gwendolyn

Bennett

Gwendolyn points out all the "creatures" in her activity book to me


We try for a posed one



Candy Land!

This is the famous "I'm stuck in the licorice" face

Pondering the box

Gwendolyn kisses Fleece



Gwendolyn shows us the proper way to roll dice
Who knew you could get so much exercise playing Farkle?!

Reading books

Having fun with play dough

Ardith's artwork

I love this one!

A trip to the park















Barbie gets fished out of the water



One of my very favorites




Made it!

Digging





And now for one last trip down the slide before we head home...
What a ride!!
When we got home, G enjoyed watching this video over and over and over.

I was trying to capture all the sand that had attached itself to her, but I didn't quite manage it.  It's still a cute picture, I think.

Heading back to the car

Do you see the fox?

Bennett is transfixed by his big sister's puzzling ability

What a cutie!


Sam and Adrian came for a short stay on Wednesday afternoon while Mom was at a parent-teacher conference.  Of course, we had a smashing good time.
Sam entertains us

Adrian hams it up

The three musketeers

No comments: