Tuesday, October 16, 2012

A few more pics from the wedding weekend

Rehearsal
Waiting for the bride

Here she comes!

Handing her over

A look from farther back

The happy couple

Do they look happy, or what?!

Setting up the reception hall


Kalynn does her part to help put up the parachute


A few wedding prep shots (day of)



Ready with time to spare

Don't let anything happen to the dress!

The first look
I love this sequence!






The Ceremony
Guess this is pre-ceremony but I like these pictures of the dads getting all prettied up.  :-)

Isn't he handsome?!

Here comes the bride

The vows

A shot of the whole scene

The kiss

A few more family shots

With the LiaBraaten grandparents

The Rodgers grandparents

Kyle's side of the family

And just because they're such a good looking couple...


Reception
The parachute is lovely - well worth all the hard work to get it up.
(I can say that because I wasn't one of the ones who worked hard to get it up!)

Yes, Fleece was there.  Can you see her?

The cake sequence



Getting ready to throw the bouquet

Hands

Siblings

LiaBraaten cousins

Aunt Becki, Mom, Uncle Elliott, Dad

My sissy and me

Trying out the bubbles ahead of time
I love this picture!

And they leave in a flurry of bubbles!

A well decorated car


Good-bye

Did I say a "few" more pics?!

No comments: