Monday, October 15, 2012

My last week in SC (sniff, sniff)

June 3 - Union meeting at Joe and Sheri's which I was able to attend.  Potluck afterwards.  Jennifer's sister and her family were visiting.  It was nice to meet them.

June 4 - Final visit to Dr. Reynolds.  I am cleared for "take-off."

June 6 - Bible Study at L & A Purcell's.  I made it to meeting in a different house!

June 7 - Jennifer takes me to Charleston to catch a plane to Oklahoma City.  Good-bye, South Carolina.  You've been good to me.  (I'm serious!)

We had been working on this puzzle for days, and this is what it looked like on the morning of my departure.  I decided I just could not leave it undone.  

Everybody pitched in.  We even had a little extra time since we found out that my flight was slightly delayed.

Finished!

A Piggly Wiggly truck

Yes, I did!
(With some help from my friends)

No comments: