Monday, October 15, 2012

More special company

My sister, Karmen, and her friend, Stephanie, had made plans several weeks ago to come and visit me in South Carolina.  Of course, I had a whole list of things I wanted to do with them when they came.  I wanted them to see all (or at least some) of the reasons I loved being there.  When I got sick, they considered postponing their trip but decided to just leave plans as they were.  That meant that with the exception of the day that they went to the beach with Jennifer, we spent all our time at home.  It didn't seem to matter.  I think they learned why I loved South Carolina even though we didn't get to do the things on my list.  I spent most of the time sleeping, but they were good sports and managed to occupy themselves quite nicely.  It was wonderful to have them, despite the (perhaps) less than ideal circumstances.

Here are a few shots taken while K & S were with us.

This is a bit random I know, but I was so excited to be able to see veins that I had to take a picture.  :-)

Daisy, the cow, joins us poolside.

My card collection

K & S

Macy checks out the table decorations

Stephanie reads "Wacky Wednesday" to Sierra



Mom and Grandma's stay overlapped with Karmen and Stephanie's visit, so the IL natives were in the majority in this SC home for a while!


Sisters


Jennifer, my loyal co-worker, friend, nurse, secretary, shopper, etc.
You name it, she did it!

No comments: