Saturday, March 24, 2012

The rug is finished!

Instead of going to bed like a good girl on Tuesday night, I decided to finish Karmen's rug so I wouldn't have to take it along with me to South Carolina.  I stayed up until a time which shall not be mentioned but which was much closer to the time my alarm was set to go off than I would have liked for it to be.  Anyway, the finished product was beautiful, and I am very anxious to see it in Karmen's bathroom (or bedroom or kitchen or family room or wherever she decides to put it).


Fleece approves

It's actually much more beautiful in real life.  You'll have to visit Karmen in order to see it in its natural habitat.  :-)

2 comments:

Anita said...

That rug is beautiful! Love the colors! (I think Fleece is tired, too. Apparently, you 2 are very close!)

Kamela said...

Thanks, Anita! I was really happy with the way it turned out. Yes, Fleece was definitely tired. She stayed up with me until the bitter end. She got more sleep on the plane the next day, however, so I think she ended up being in a little better shape than I was. :-)