Friday, March 9, 2012

One highlight of Special Meeting rounds...

...would definitely be a night with my sister.  We had a marvelous time together.  Thursday evening we...

studied
(Make that, Karmen studied and Fleece helped.)

Found a new home for the completed "practice rug."

Got out the strips for the "real rug"...

...and got to work.

Karmen posing on her new rug.

Ate cereal for supper
YAY!!!!

What my skirt always looks like after working on a rug

Ready to take a walk

Enjoying oreos
As you can see by the drinking vessels, my milk to oreo ratio varies slightly from Karmen's.

I gave Karmen a picture to add to her fridge.  When I offered to help her find a place for it, I was warned, "Don't mess up my fridge."  :-)  I didn't.

Friday

Heading out for another walk
This time Fleece gets to come along.

The neighborhood park

We were a little over the age limit, but other than that, we followed the rules.  (At least we think we did.  I'm not so sure we maintained the surface???)

Karmen and Fleece get ready for a thrilling ride.

I didn't last very long.  Swings make me seasick.




I didn't get any pictures of our game-playing because we were too busy playing, and I didn't want to record how badly I was losing on most of them!  It was loads of fun.  Thanks, Karmy!

4 comments:

Talisha said...

That looked like so much fun!! There is nothing like a sibling to make life wonderful, is there?! And great job on the rug! It looks really warm and homey. :)

Anonymous said...

Loved your blog about 2 of my favorite granddaughters. ESL

Kamela said...

@ Talisha - We had a blast! Thanks about the rug. It looked a little dwarfy when it got put in front of the door, but I think it will work.

@ G'ma - Glad you enjoyed it. We had fun making the memories. :-)

Anita said...

Hello there K! Love the colors for the new rug!! And fund to look at your blog!