Monday, March 5, 2012

Happy Anniversary!

On this date one year ago, I posted my first blog.  I wasn't sure how long I would keep it up.  It was kind of a "I'll give it a try and see how it goes" sort of thing.  What I have discovered in the last year is that I like blogging.  Why?


  • It makes me more aware of the interesting things that happen in my daily, ordinary life.
  • I like to take pictures.
  • It's fun to look back and see what I've done and where I've been.
  • It's a good way for those that I'm close to to keep track of me.
  • I like reading people's comments and responding to them.
  • It's an outlet.
  • I like the variety - "This and That from Here and There."  Sometimes it's funny.  Sometimes it's sad.  Sometimes it's encouraging.  Sometimes it's just a good way to look back and think about things.

Stats:
  • This is post #261.
  • At this time, there are 26 people who follow my blog.  
**These stats do not matter.  It's just for my information.  :-)  

Thanks for reading.  I look forward to another year of blogging!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Certainly glad you did that first post, and all those since! Thanks for writing :)

Eldon said...

We enjoy them all. Thanks for taking time to keep us up-to-date.