Saturday, January 28, 2012

An update on Karmen's rug

One thing I decided I had enough energy to do on Thursday was work a little on Karmen's "rug."  No, it still looks nothing like a rug, but there's a lot of prep work that goes into getting the fabric strips ready.  So, I had already measured, cut and ironed.  The last step was to cut a hole in each end of every single strip of fabric.  Maybe I should try and count all the strips at some point in this process, so that will sound more impressive!  Anyway, I accomplished the task for the practice rug before I ran out of energy.  That leaves the blue strips for a later time.  Ah, well!  Maybe it will keep me out of trouble another day!

My work station...

complete with fabric strips galore, scissors, my computer, a tissue box and Fleece.

Fleece rests on the completed strips for the practice rug.
And she didn't even help me cut!

No comments: