Saturday, January 28, 2012

A houseful of energy

Alice and I spent last weekend at the Weber residence.  They have three very sweet, very lively children and one who is too little to be very lively yet but not too little to be very sweet.  Here is a "photo documentary" of our Saturday evening together.

Joshua and his cow, Blueberry

Abigail and part of her puppy who has no name

Abby entertaining Alice

Gabriella coloring a beautiful picture

Adorable Bethany

Ella shows off her finished product (and her missing front tooth).

I took all the fabric scraps of any size that I had left over from my rug project, and the two oldest kids had a delightful time creating all kinds of things with the material.  Blueberry became "Super Cow" complete with a cape and mittens/boots.  It was fun to see such creativity in progress.

"What can I do with this?"

We spent a lot of time with this book.

Fleece ponders all the crazy things floating around in outer space.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww! I miss those kids. Haven't met the youngest yet!