Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Wanna vote?

Yesterday, I received in the mail some catalogue pages containing picture after picture of yarns in all sorts of delicious colors.  My homework is to pick one particular yarn, which my good friend, K, will use to knit me a scarf like the one she has that I oohed and aahed over on our recent Special Meeting rounds.  :)  Fun homework, no?  Yes, but also quite difficult I'm discovering.  I find one I really like, and then I find another one I really like, and then I find another one I really like and then...  I'm sure you get the picture.  So, I thought, maybe my blogging friends would enjoy giving me their two cents worth in this assignment.  So, here's just one two-page layout that K sent me.  It gives you a little idea of what I'm dealing with.  However, it's hard to see the color names.  If you have a favorite on this page, you could give me "directions" for how to find it.  I'll also list the website from which my yarn will be ordered.  I need fingering weight / sock yarn for this particular pattern.  Thanks for your help.  :)



4 comments:

Anita said...

Looks lovely...but umm- wow- good luck choosing! ;)

Kamela said...

You're not gonna help me?! ;)

Tamara Erickson said...

We wanted to be really helpful so we each chose a different one.

Tamara: 3 down (Jay)
Laura: 8 from left, 1 down (Oyster heather)
Abby: 4 from left, 8 down (Custard)
Charlotte: 5 down (Blue)
Emily: 6 from left, 12 down (Rouge)
Heidi: 5 from left, 4 down (?)
Lincoln: 7 down (Sky)
Garrett: 4 from left, 11 down (Canary)

Ruth S. said...

If you want it to go with everything: Wallaby
For a pop of color: Shoal
Be sure you let us know what you choose!