Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Walking with SPRING in my step

Beauty underfoot

A pretty pastoral scene
You can't tell from the picture, but the sheep that's laying down on the left is a new mama.  Her baby is laying down beside her.  It's a cute little thing.  Or at least it appears to be from far away!  :)

Red School Road
Shoals, IN

Mama and baby



What's the weight limit on this road?

Peek-a-boo, I see you!
Can you see the yellow peeking through?  It doesn't show up very well in the picture, but it's there.  I promise.  :)

Interesting branch


This sheep seems to be the guardian of the pasture.  As I was walking by, she came across the field toward me at a pretty good clip, baaing all the way.  I thought I was taking a video of the whole process; it was quite funny, actually.  However, when it was all over, I realized that I hadn't actually hit the "take" button.  Too bad!  

And now for a couple of videos...

Here they come to get a closer look at the strange character who keeps aiming her camera at them.


The Guard Sheep
(I got this shorter video on the way back.)


Thanks for walking with me.  We'll have to do it again sometime!

1 comment:

Anita said...

Red School Road! :-)