Thursday, April 24, 2014

Getting my "Kid Fix"

A week ago Monday, on Apr. 14, I headed down to Evansville to make a couple of visits.  I landed at the home of J & K Craven for the night.  Needless to say, I got no pictures of the couple of the home but plenty of their two little rug-rats, A & J.

Of course, the first stop is always the "Lego Room."  K recently found a website that presents 51 "Lego challenges."  (Legoquestkids.blogspot.ca)  I joined them for challenges #17, 18 & 19.  

Lego Challenge #17 - Metamorphasis
Due to the effects of the sun, my snowman, on the left, is "metamorphasizing" into a puddle, on the right.  (I love making up words!)

Austin's jet has turned into a super computer.


Lego Challenge #18 - Flags
A, K & J display their Lego flags.

My boys and me with our flags


 Lego Challenge #19 - Wrapped Object
A labors diligently on his creation to be wrapped.

J looks over the wrapping options.



Milk before bed

And a fire engine puzzle in the morning before school

Other activities were not captured "on film," but rest assured, no time was wasted during my stay in this home!

No comments: