Saturday, April 12, 2014

Crystal

Janet and I scheduled three Thursday night Gospel Meetings in Crystal in April.  The first one had to be cancelled due to weather.  Since our "parking lot" is a field, copious amounts of rain present a bit of a problem.  Though we didn't have meeting, Janet and I did go and sit in the driveway of the building in the event that someone had missed our cancellation notice.  While we sat in the car, I couldn't help but notice the many beauties that surrounded us.  So, in spite of the rain, I embarked on an abbreviated photo shoot, to the bemusement of my co-worker.



The cute little building where our Gospel Meetings are held

The creek was a bit fuller and more turbulent than normal.

The road where I pace before meeting starts



Okay, I just have to say it.  
I really like this picture.  
There's just something about it that makes me want to keep looking at it.
Call me crazy, but...  :)

So, nobody showed up for our meeting.  Which was actually a good thing, under the circumstances.  However, our waiting time was profitable.  It was worth getting a little wet to get such pretty pictures!

No comments: