Wednesday, April 2, 2014

A Special Day

Happy 25th birthday to my baby brother!  You're the bestest one I ever had!  I wish you a happy day and a happy year and many more of the same.  YYYNY!!!!!

Here are 25 pictures for your viewing pleasure.  I tried to get them in order as closely as I could probably made a few errors.  I think the first one is pretty accurate anyway.  Enjoy!


Kyle Ashton LiaBraaten
April 2, 1989
8 lbs. 3 oz
Welcome to the world!  




How can you not just grin back?


Not so sure about this haircutting business


Reading to his teddy


This was a common sight in the summertime.  Kyle would use his tricycle as a tow-truck for his various and sundry other vehicles.  Notice the tan lines?




A hunter in the making


CHEESE!!!


Love the cowlick


I think this is his kindergarten picture.  Or maybe first grade?


Posing in Dad's studio


A boy and his dog
Kyle and Patches


Back to the studio


First airplane ride
The pilot let him sit in the cockpit.


Is this at the Royal George?


Another happy birthday
Can't quite make out how many candles that is, but we must be in double digits by now.


Laying in the hay at Grandpa and Grandma LiaBraaten's


Surveying the land


High school track star


Kyle and his "big" sisters


What are you looking at?


Sweet!


The big day!

Mr. & Mrs. LiaBraaten
June 9, 2012


Happy birthday, Buddy!

6 comments:

Eldon said...

Happy Birthday Kyle! Glad you dug out those photos Kamela. (Columbia River Gorge)

Kamela said...

I had fun. If I had only been a little more on the ball, I could have found some VERY good ones. ;)

Karmen said...

Aww, look at the little blonde guy! Those were quite fun to look at :)

Ruth S. said...

Lol @ the tricycle tow-truck! Must be a boy thing - Ryker's favorite thing to do is tie something to anything & tow it around!

Anonymous said...

What a sweetie...from little to big. Thanks for the trip down memory lane! :)

Kamela said...

Auntie Rhonda, is that you???