Monday, March 13, 2017

But first it's off to Peru

I found out a couple of weeks ago that I'm scheduled to attend Special Meetings in Peru in just over a month from now.  I'm supposed to arrive in Chiclayo on April 17 to begin the visiting schedule before meetings start on April 23.  The last meetings are on May 28, so I'll be there for a full six weeks, arriving back in Ecuador just in time to begin our own Special Meetings.  I imagine I'll be ready for a few days of rest by the time our rounds end on July 3!  

Here's my schedule for Peru:

23 de abril - Ramoscucho
30 de abril - Tarapoto
7 de mayo - La Flor
14 de mayo - Cajamarca
20-21 de mayo - Olmos
27-28 de mayo - Coyunde

I don't know much about any of these places, except that Ramoscucho is supposed to be very cold and Tarapoto is very hot.  Should make packing interesting!  I'll be the only visitor at the first four places on my route.  Supposedly there will be another visitor at Olmos, but that's not a certainty as of yet as far as I know.  All the workers are together at Coyunde.  I'm sure this trip will provide me with a few more things to blog about and a whole lot more!  

No comments: