Tuesday, July 28, 2015

We're definitely fans!

Last Thursday was a day of mixed emotions.  Here's the long and short of it:

Our fan (the one that we performed surgery on in a previous blog entry) died.  We felt its loss greatly as the sweat poured down our backs and our fronts and our sides.  That is the sad part.

In the center (of town), we found a couple of stores that sold fans, and Jill and I were in definite agreement about one thing:  Two fans are better than one.  That settled, we chose our new air conditioning devices based on the most important features, such as color, and headed back to the bach with Stella and Fanny.  That is the happy part.  

What lovely additions to our little room!  

1 comment:

Karmen said...

I like their colors. I like their names. I know I would like their breeze. Enjoy!