Friday, July 3, 2015

Now that I have Jill's pictures...

I'll backtrack a little bit and share a few more shots from our trip to Santo Domingo / Esmeraldas back at the end of May.

                         
Making art with D in Santo Domingo

Now well briefly head "back" in San Agustín

E feeds the pigs


"This is the way we brush our teeth, brush our teeth, brush our teeth..."
If you have kids, they'll be delighted to be able to spit out the window when they come and visit.  :-)


Supervising the sewing project from our bedroom

In the back row are the members of the T family where Jill and I stayed the night before the Montalvo Special Meeting. Mercy B joined us for the Sunday morning meeting.  She's in the front to my right.  

I think we'll take the bus.

 A couple of shots after Special Meeting

No comments: