Monday, March 16, 2015

Satisfied Craving

How many times a day do I pass a McDonalds at home without thinking anything about it?  I couldn't begin to count.  I've found that since arriving in South America, I notice every single McDonalds that I go by.  Since the golden arches loom nowhere over the province of Manabí, to my knowledge anyway, I decided that I should indulge in a good old McDonalds cheeseburger while I had a chance. Ahhh....!


P.S. - If you're a ketchup lover, you'd better bring your own supply when you come.  Karen and I got one tiny packet each.  

P.P.S. - They put ice in my coke!!!

P.P.P.S. - There was a lady who opened the door for patrons who were coming and going and also took a dessert / coffee menu around to the tables when people were done eating their meal.

P.P.P.P.S. - They serve empanadas de verde and patacones as well as "regular" McDonalds fare.  I didn't see rice on the menu.

No comments: