Thursday, March 19, 2015

Please help

As I peruse a few of my more recent blog entries, I am embarrassed to find that auto-correct has been blogging along with me.

Taking a shower in Ecuador 101:

"As soon as you get out of the shower, you will be performing again." Performing?

Driving in Ecuador 101:

"You should hit the brand only when absolutely necessary." Make that "hit the brake."

And so on.

Since I am sometimes a bit short on time and thus often do not reread my blog entries before I post them, please feel free to act as editors and make a comment when you spot something ridiculous in a post. I will be grateful rather than offended.

Thank you. :-)

2 comments:

Talisha said...

I thought the 'performing again' was very reasonable, considering all that took place DURING the shower!! :P LOL!

Kamela said...

There is that! :-)