Monday, February 1, 2016

Next stop: Las Mercedes


Perhaps I should preface this entry with a brief explanation of the itinerary at this point.  We are still technically on convention rounds.  However, since Jeff missed out on convention at Las Mercedes, which is the part of the rounds in which he would have been able to see my field, LeRoy kindly arranged that I could take him on a quick tour of Manabí between the conventions in Quito and Ambato.  Jeff and I flew to Manta on Sunday, Nov. 22, whirled around my field for three days, and then traveled by bus to Ambato on Thanksgiving day.  I tried to limit the meetings, so we just had one study on Monday, a gospel meeting on Tuesday and two kind of informal gospel meetings on Wednesday.  I think I can speak for everyone involved when I say that those days were very enjoyable ones.

We had lunch on Monday with Rojano and Viviana's family.





No comments: