Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Special Treat

All winter, I had been waiting for the day when we would have enough snow to make snow ice cream.  Finally, it happened!  I'm not sure the folks I was with were all that enthused about the idea, definitely not as much as I was, anyway, but we ended up finishing every bit of the delicious concoction.  And no, I was not the only one to eat it!  

Egg, cream, sugar, vanilla mixture waiting to be combined with freshly-fallen snow

Mixing

Do not be afraid of this yellow snow.  It will be delicious!

Fleece looks longingly at my bowl of snow cream.

3 comments:

Anita said...

This is the first time I've ever 'heard' "Don't be afraid of the yellow snow"! :)
I would have loved to have tried it!

Unknown said...

hahaha... yeah, the "yellow snow" bit is weird. good thing we like weird. :-)

Kamela said...

Best yellow snow I've ever eaten!