Tuesday, March 12, 2013

In which we celebrate a special birthday and engage in other fun activities with young friends

Kate and Madelyn give me a tour of their dollhouse.

Kate helps Sharon with a difficult word

Engrossed in a good book

Look at those eyes!

Happy birthday, Kate!

And with a mighty puff, the flame is extinguished.

Delicious cupcakes on princess plates
It doesn't get much better than that!

Madelyn's gift to the workers

A bit random, perhaps, but have you ever seen such an adorable little honey bear???

At first, Madelyn is involved in her Archie comic book

But she is soon won over to our fascinating book about zoo animals

A parting note from Madelyn

And Kate makes sure I leave nothing behind.
This is the list of things I am supposed to remember to take with me when I go.
I think I got it all!
:-)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

"I lefd this noot" - I love it! I should make new labels for all my stuff 'n junk that say that... "I lefd this shews" (in IR's car which is now in OH...grr), "I lefd this toofbruch," etc...

Kamela said...

Soree abowt yor shews. Mabe IR wil ship thim too yu. I wunt to see yor noo labels.