Saturday, March 23, 2013

A little family history

Recently, I was looking at some old pictures and decided it might be kind of fun to add a little pictorial family history to my blog.  When I was at Mom and Dad's earlier this week, I took a few pictures of pictures for that purpose.  As it turns out, they didn't turn out very well, but I think you can get the idea.  No, we didn't change colors over the years; that's just lighting or something.  The other differences are more accurate.  While the pictures taken in no way reflect a complete history, the trip down memory lane was quite enjoyable.  Maybe you'll enjoy it too.









As you may have noticed, quite a few years have been skipped in several places.  My search for pictures was rather brief and haphazard.  I'll see what I can find next time I'm home.  


2 comments:

Anita said...

Aren't old family pix fun? Give them 20 years and they are just fascinating! My bro posted a bunch of old ones this winter- soooo interesting! :)

Kamela said...

One thing I love doing when I go home, especially when my siblings are also home, is going through old pictures. We laugh until we're in pain! Who knew all those years ago that we'd be providing ourselves with free entertainment now?!