Monday, March 25, 2013

Final Results

Due to blowing and drifting, it's hard to know how much snow we actually got.  One report said 12 inches both in Decatur and Springfield.  That could be accurate I suppose.  Ardith had a good time getting the snow off the cars, but she had to take a few pictures first.  Doyle's spent a number of hours plowing.  Apparently there were lots of cars off the road yesterday, but fortunately we didn't have to be out in it.  Canceling Gospel Meeting turned out to be a very wise move.  Now we'll see how long the white stuff will last.  




2 comments:

Unknown said...

We ain't got nuffin up in these parts. Or, to use the language you're rather fonderish of, "nuns! we is gotz nuns of dat white fluff! is we was haszing not eben rain!"

Kamela said...

I have no clue what you just said. :) Actually, I don't know how you feel about your lack of precipitation of any kind, so I don't know whether I should sympathize or rejoice with you. (I used Google Translator.)