Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Success!

Yesterday, I did something I had never done before.  I hooked up the Wilson's new wireless router and made it work!  Yes, I know that it's not really hard to do.  Yes, I know that I'm probably one of the few people in this country who had never done such a thing.  However, I'm not a technological whiz by any means, and it gave me quite a feeling of accomplishment when the internet came up on all three computers in the house.  I'm glad to be reassured that I can follow step-by-step directions.  ☺

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweeet! Way to go. Just found your blog this evening while I'm waiting for Sharon's computer to finish some stuff.

P.S. You know you've gone way too far in becoming one with the electronics when you can identify networks by their smell. ;-)