Monday, February 27, 2012

"Hey, Camelope!"

Yes, that's the newest variation of my name, given to me by three-year-old Payson.  I spent this past Saturday evening at the Amos home in a suburb of Indianapolis.  Payson has a brother, Brentin, who is a year and half.  Oh yeah, there are some parents as well.  :-)  We had a highly energetic evening.  I've never participated in so much indoor rough-housing.  We played football, danced, chased each other around, wrestled, and some other things I'm sure I've forgotten.  I nearly felt like a brother worker!  I love how children love us when we come into their homes.  We don't have to do or be anything special.  They just take our hand and say, "Come play."  And how can you not??

Puzzle time
I loved to listen to the little conversation Payson had with himself before he put each puzzle piece in.  It went something like this:
"Where do you go?  Do you go right here?  Yes you do!"  
Very cute and entertaining!


Little Brother and his ever-present smile

Bouncing on the trampoline

A little "down" time with a book


Let's go fishing!


Fish dinner


We had a lot of fun with this microphone!

No comments: